Each artist must submit good quality pictures of 2 pieces of original sample artwork to the Steinbach Arts Council via email (email@example.com) office for review by the Southeast Visual Arts Committee.
All applicants will be contacted when the selection committee has finalized their decision for the 2023-2024 season.
The deadline for application and sample submission is June 9, 2023. Questions? Call 204.346.1077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The fees for a Hall Gallery Exhibit are as follows:
- Full Exhibit (30 pieces): $60
- Half Exhibit (15 pieces): $35
- Exhibitors must hold a current SAC membership or be willing to purchase or renew their membership in addition to the exhibit fees.
- All artwork must be ready for hanging with 2 screw-in eye hooks and/or wire mounted approximately 2" from the top of the piece. SAC staff is not permitted to apply mounting hardware to artworks.
- Artists are responsible to insure their artworks at all times. The Steinbach Arts Council is not liable for any damage to your artworks in transportation or during the exhibit.
- SAC will promote the sale of your artworks. For any artwork sold during the exhibit, SAC will keep a 20% commission, and the remaining 80% will be paid out to you at the end of the exhibit. If an artwork is purchased, it will remain in the Hall Gallery until the end of the exhibit.
- The Exhibitor is required to assist at the artwork installation and dismantle. It is requested that the Exhibitor secure 2 volunteers to help them at these times.
- We will do our best to accommodate your requests for times that you are and are not available to exhibit your work. In the event of a conflict, please inform us immediately.
By checking the box below, you understand and agree to these terms.