Each artist must submit 2 pieces of original sample artwork (may be unframed) to the Steinbach Arts Council office for review by the Southeast Visual Arts Committee. Artists will be contacted when your artwork is ready to be picked up.
All applicants will be contacted when the selection committee has finalized their decision for the 2022-2023 season.
The deadline for application and sample submission is June 12, 2022, to the Steinbach Arts Council office at 304 Second Street, Steinbach. Questions? Call 204.346.1077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The fees for a Hall Gallery Exhibit are as follows:
- Full Exhibit (30 pieces): $60
- Half Exhibit (15 pieces): $35
- Exhibitors must hold a current SAC membership or be willing to purchase or renew their membership in addition to the exhibit fees.
- All artwork must be ready for hanging with 2 screw-in eye hooks and/or wire mounted approximately 2" from the top of the piece. SAC staff is not permitted to apply mounting hardware to artworks.
- Artists are responsible to insure their artworks at all times. The Steinbach Arts Council is not liable for any damage to your artworks in transportation or during the exhibit.
- SAC will promote the sale of your artworks. For any artwork sold during the exhibit, SAC will keep a 20% commission, and the remaining 80% will be paid out to you at the end of the exhibit. If an artwork is purchased, it will remain in the Hall Gallery until the end of the exhibit.
- The Exhibitor is required to assist at the artwork installation and dismantle. It is requested that the Exhibitor secure 2 volunteers to help them at these times.
- We will do our best to accommodate your requests for times that you are and are not available to exhibit your work. In the event of a conflict, please inform us immediately.
By checking the box below, you understand and agree to these terms.